Sunday 16 October 2011

Straight Jacket of Love


I am completely fine, feeling as smooth as the oceans current
Nothing can ruin this night, with the stars agazing.
I feel just the sound of the ocean washing away any worries.

I smell the ocean air coming in from the past, present and the future
I am truly at peace at this very moment in time.
Thinking outloud, I wonder why, in a harsh cry
Has time escaped me too long?

I run in a panic, wondering if anyone will still be alive
I look behind to see my passion, lashing me with a hot whip
It is not my poetry, not my guitar, or my voice calling me
But the pain of the past, present and future

I try to stick out and feel better but nothing helps, it seems this pain is
Growing hotter like a hot iron press, and I cannot stress how it feels
I feel weak, limber, my anger isnt simmered as my skin is red
Not red with remorse, but pain, and tattoo'ed with forever'd pain.

I struggle in my peaceful palace of sand to be at ease
But I cannot be appeased, once again im struggling to find my way
The pain on my back of that imprint is getting hotter, not from heat
But from the sting of love, and the heart of pain

As I look through our memories like a diary
I see that deep down fire in me
Its lit very low, to not be seen
My love for hers been split inbetween.

Like an axe chopping through wood
I have a splinter in my heart
It wont be squeezed, or put at ease
The struggle is hard and hurtful

I feel as if im in a straight jacket of love
and I will never get out of this entrapment 
No matter how hard I struggle
It wont ever come off

I feel a bit better as she says that shes emotionally unstable
Setting aside my worries and doubts, that im all about
I look and what do I see, her with another man
She is yet again appeased.

I am still trapped in this hungry built love
Fulfilling her needs, but starving in mine
If only she'd have not lied, and told me everything



Maybe I wouldn't be in this straight jacket, of love....

No comments:

Post a Comment