Monday 10 October 2011

Deepest, Darkest



                                                         ................Blue


In moments of deepest darkest blue
The teardrop that hit’s the water making it
Break off into waves all around
Breathe is exhaled so dark and white
As the night is full of cold air


The time is  five minutes to twelve a.m.
It feels as if time is running out faster now
IT feels as if time has never gone faster then it has
The dread that engulfs the night is so intangible


Slowly, I draw my breathe one more time
Before the hand strikes twelve and everything ceases to exist
My lips dark red with remorse and trembling with fear
Dark blue eyes, crying blood in pain
And the heart feels as if its giving its last pump


As I think my last thought, and draw my last breathe
I see the dark light sky
With blood tear dropped eyes
The stars all glistening with a moments truth



My hands are cold with remorse of what use to be there
The blood in my veins thickens as I clench my teeth
The clock on the tower has seemed to stop one second
Before the strike of midnight and only so daringly moves back


I feel the hurt in my heart even more than I did the night before
This hurt will never cease, will never be destined to go out
If only someone could feel how it feels, this stabbing in my heart.


My soul seems to have vanished, as if any shred of goodness in me leaves
I cannot bleed pure red, but only smoke, nothingness.
My breathe shortens, my skin tights on me
And my mind wanders like it has always done before

My heart is gone, not in my hands at all
This is a capsule of a body, embedding memories so tall
My heart was stolen, along with my love for all
I feel an everlasting beckoning call

As I feel the stabbing in my heart 
It has disseapered stolen by a thief, a gentle loving thief.
My heart a  rare mirror, reflecting only what you want the most
I feel my heart ever so shattered
With everything else that mattered

I think the most lucid things
Love, Tranquility, and Peace
What I can change, refrain, design.
But, I cannot change anything this time, for the  bit of me that is left
Left for death
But I can change what is tangible and make each day
Worth living.....like it was my five minutes before the strike of midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment