Thursday 15 September 2011

Today I...

                                                 .....remembered my dream!

         Today, I wokeup remembering my dream. Now that is a first out of I'd say, a very long frickin' time ! I guess because I was so trained in the thought of remembering that even after I wrote it in my dream diary (I bought a day or two ago) I remembered it all day! I believe it is sending me a message of where I want to go in life. My dream was wackier then wacky can get! I mean honestly I never thought or imagined a dream as screwed up as this. I dreamed that a few friends came over and went upstairs, then we had a power outage! My mother was downstairs with me and the dream was a distorted image more over to describe funhouse's with mirrors that make your body look sideways in a sense! So I went upstairs to see if they were okay but all of them were gone and I was like confused, utterly. I went downstairs and noticed that there was a black haired girl downstairs, face distorted because in dreams you do not remember faces and she had a boyfriend which my friend had told me yet either I kissed her or she kissed me. I wonder if that is to signify something about my now ex- girlfriend? The need of being wanted is shown by being kissed while the girls in another relationship? The feel I got was a very mature, intelligent, non-slutty girl that is why I would point out the point above.


            Anyways, continuing, I left the bathroom where we had been talking by my light switch and walked out by my couch. A demon Baal appeared and I was trying to walk/run away. My porch had another door as well after you leave my front door, and he ended up smashing my brains and then my heart. I ended up going straight to hell (literally) and being chased by "said" demons through a multi-dimensional place which consisted of an old peoples home,a family leaving in a trailer, an old rickety house. After exiting the old rickety house and going to a thing that seemed like a wormwhole but not black, like looking through a mirror and seeing something on the other side was a train. I ended up going in the train but the train was speeding so I couldn't do anything and it was a dead end, completely. God appeared before me and asked me if I would be an angel/take his job (I cannot remember correctly) and I went in heaven and did a few tasks which were of the oddest qualities then came back to earth to see my brother and mother. Strangely my father was gone out of the picture in my head which makes me wonder to myself. My brother also smoked (he hates smoking but in the dream he smokes?!) And my workplace was closing the next week which is extremely odd. I saw a different building like a camera off the side, but a piece of cement was showing in the corner of the camera lens! My dream was odd but it resembled something important in my life.

I believe it was my conscious telling me what I wanted to do in life, the death being the other jobs and the god coming to me when I needed him was the job that I wanted. One good path in life, the rest are negative impact to me? The black girl was stated earlier of my psychological analysis of what it could be. It was a strange dream and why remember this one out of the blue? Rather odd if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment